The Twilight Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role play as your favourite twilight characters or create your own

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff!
Holly! Bella Cullen! Going to see a movie (Rensemee, open) Bella-quote Zoe! Alice Cullen! Going to see a movie (Rensemee, open) Alicecullenblue320x480uwas
Spotlight Voting !!!
Graphic of the month??? To be confirmed Female of the month??? To be confirmed Male of the month??? To be confirmed Member of the month??? To be confirmed Topic of the month??? To be confirmed Quote of the month??? To be confirmed
Affiliates
free forum

Going to see a movie (Rensemee, open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

Going to see a movie (Rensemee, open) Empty
PostSubject: Going to see a movie (Rensemee, open)   Going to see a movie (Rensemee, open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:03 pm

Me and Renesmee had decided to go see a movie tonight. We was walking down the street nearly at the cinema when I saw the boards showing what movies were out. It read: FACE PUNCH, PIRANHA, INCEPTION, TOPYSTORY 3D. I pointed to them and asked Renesmee which one she wanted to see.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightroleplay.forumcanadien.org
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Going to see a movie (Rensemee, open)   Going to see a movie (Rensemee, open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:21 pm

Renesme chuckled a bit,and pointed to the poster that had "FACEPUNCH AN EPIC OF EPICNESS WHERE TEARING PEOPLE'S HEADS OFF IS THE ONLY REASON TO LIVE!" It was of course because of Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Going to see a movie (Rensemee, open)   Going to see a movie (Rensemee, open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:23 pm

I laughed and then grinned at her, "Are you sure you can see that and I'm not even sure if they will let you in" I said still grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Going to see a movie (Rensemee, open)   Going to see a movie (Rensemee, open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:50 pm

Renesmee noded. "If Jacob wants too,so do I." She said,smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Going to see a movie (Rensemee, open)   Going to see a movie (Rensemee, open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:53 pm

I smiled, "Okay then but they might not let you in" I said walking into the movies and going to the desk. "Please can I have two tickits to see facepunch?" I asked the women at the desk.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Going to see a movie (Rensemee, open)   Going to see a movie (Rensemee, open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:58 pm

Renesmee smiled cutely at the lady,looking pretty,trying to convince them to give her the ticket.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Going to see a movie (Rensemee, open)   Going to see a movie (Rensemee, open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:03 pm

The women looked at Renesmee and passed her the tickets; smiling. We walked into the room where they showed it and sat down at the front.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Going to see a movie (Rensemee, open)   Going to see a movie (Rensemee, open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:43 pm

Renesmee smiled a little "YAY." She yelled with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Going to see a movie (Rensemee, open)   Going to see a movie (Rensemee, open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:46 pm

I smiled as I saw Renesmee's excitement. I settled down in my chair and stAred at the screen.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Going to see a movie (Rensemee, open)   Going to see a movie (Rensemee, open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:41 pm

Renesmee smiled. "I love you mommy."
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Going to see a movie (Rensemee, open)   Going to see a movie (Rensemee, open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:11 pm

"I love you too" I said turning my attention to Renesmee and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to see a movie (Rensemee, open)   Going to see a movie (Rensemee, open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to see a movie (Rensemee, open)
Page 1 of 1