The Twilight Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role play as your favourite twilight characters or create your own

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff!
Holly! Bella Cullen! A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) Bella-quote Zoe! Alice Cullen! A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) Alicecullenblue320x480uwas
Spotlight Voting !!!
Graphic of the month??? To be confirmed Female of the month??? To be confirmed Male of the month??? To be confirmed Member of the month??? To be confirmed Topic of the month??? To be confirmed Quote of the month??? To be confirmed
Affiliates
free forum

A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:17 am

Renesmee went on a little trip to Volterra. She was curious as to what the Volturi did there. She hadnt really explored outside of her own Coven. Except maybe that one time with the battle between the Covens,but that was two years before. She was 10 now. Well physically. As she aged she got more curious. Which was one of the reasons she asked her mom to bring her to Volterra.

Volterra was a pretty nice place. Strangley enough it was raining today. When Renesmee's aunt had told her of her mom's first encounter with the Volturi,she didnt remember rain being in the subject. She was curious as to why it was raining here today. Whatever. She wasnt here too think about weather. She was here to peek into the life of the Volturi. The plan was too go unoticed,but with Nessie,they probably should have stopped then and there.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:21 am

We were walking in the rain up the last street before getting to the Bell tower. I was soaking wet and I thouhgt to myself I would of been better with a water proof coat on.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightroleplay.forumcanadien.org
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:28 am

Renesmee looked around curiously. "Mommy. Do you think they've changed in three years?" Renesmee's hair had messed up. She was wearing it up,and the hairbow fell out. And her hair was all over her face. She had pushed some behind her ear. She was curious. Were they the same people that Renesmee had remembered three years before or hade they changed?
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:32 am

"I don't think so" I said grabbing a extra hair tie out of my pocket and putting hher hair up.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:37 am

"Do any vampires ever change?" Renesmee asked looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:38 am

"In how they look? No" I answered looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:40 am

"In the way that they act?" Renesmee was always curious,and sometimes she digged deeper than she probbaly wanted to get herself into
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:42 am

"Yes hun" I said and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:45 am

"Well what about Nahuel and his sisters? Do halfvampires change in personality? I dont. I'm always the curious happy kid!" She said,super happy like.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:48 am

"Well yeah" I said and looked around the main part of Volterra.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:52 am

'So is anything going to happen now?" Renesmee chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:53 am

I'd followed Renesmee and Bella's scent after I'd found them gone. I really hoped I'd dtsrt seeing renesmee sometime in the future. They were in Italy, they knew it wasn't safe for any of us to be there. I pulled up in the car parking lott of the city and followed there scent's until I caught up with them.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:59 am

"Auntie Alice. I was curious as to what the Volturi did." She said,looking over at her yellow porche.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:03 am

I sighed. I know sweetie, but it's not safe here. I said.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:07 am

I turned around, "What are you doing here Alice?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:14 am

I'm stopping you from making a big mistake and walking into that castle. I said, looking at Bella.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:16 am

"Why would it be a big mistake?" I asked turning my head from Renesmee and Alice.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:17 am

If you've forgotten, I see there choice's and decisions. I said.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:19 am

"I haven't forgotten" I said.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:25 am

Bella, you can not enter that castle. I said, stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:31 am

"What were they planning?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:35 am

I can't see, I can't see past Renesmee so I have no idea what they'll do if you walk in there. And they've learned to mess with my visions so I can't see properly. I told her.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:37 am

"Sorry Renesmee, well come on then" Isaid heading towards the car. "We need some new clothes" I said.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:45 am

I watched Bella and renesmee head back toward my car, then looked at the castle. I saw them in the window, some of them anyway. I quickly turned around. Get in the car now you two I screamed then locked the doors and headed toward the castle, I needed to keep them 2 safe, Edward would never forgive me and I didn't want them getting hurt. I knew Bella would find a way out of the car some how, but then I would be inside the castle, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:48 am

I had no idea what had just happened. "Whats happening?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next