The Twilight Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role play as your favourite twilight characters or create your own

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff!
Holly! Bella Cullen! Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens) Bella-quote Zoe! Alice Cullen! Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens) Alicecullenblue320x480uwas
Spotlight Voting !!!
Graphic of the month??? To be confirmed Female of the month??? To be confirmed Male of the month??? To be confirmed Member of the month??? To be confirmed Topic of the month??? To be confirmed Quote of the month??? To be confirmed
Affiliates
free forum

Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens) Empty
PostSubject: Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens)   Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:56 pm

Renesmee sat down on the couch flipping through channels. She loved television. It one of those "I dont care if it rots my brain,I'm a half vampire for Pete's Sake" things. She honestly didnt care if it rotted her brain,it was still television. When she was flipping she came across the Home Shopping Network. She saw a laptop. "MOMMY,AUNT ALICE,GRANDMA!" She yelled with excitement. " I WANT THAT LAPTOP!" She yelled even louder. It was amazing. It had graphics and stuff. And Nessie wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Esme

Esme

PostSubject: Re: Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens)   Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:58 pm

I came running to see what she was talking about. What Renesmee? I asked.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens)   Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:58 pm

"ITS A LAPTOP!" She yelled with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Esme

Esme

PostSubject: Re: Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens)   Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:00 pm

I can see that love. I said. I watched for a few minutes, until the laptop was gone. I wrote down the number to give to Bella later. You're going to have to ask your parents I'm afraid. I said, giving her a hug.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens)   Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:06 pm

Renesmee nodded. "But-But Christmas is comming up soon! So-! Oh. That means it would sell out on the Home Shopping Network even sooner. I dont even know why I turned this channel on. It just seemed interesting." Renesmee chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Esme

Esme

PostSubject: Re: Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens)   Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:12 pm

Who knows... you've been a very good girl this year. Santa could bring you something very nice! I said
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens)   Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:18 pm

I skipped down the stair's after hearing Renesmee's cry. Then I heard what esme said and walked in and sat next to Renesmee. I bet santa will bring you something you want. I said, and winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens)   Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:20 pm

"YEAH! Thanks Grandma!" Renesmee smiled."And Yeah Aunt Alice! Santa knows I've been a good girl this year! Plus I'm 10 now, and I'm a big girl!" Well. She was three,but she looked ten. Then she got the remote,and flipped channels again. Spongebob was on. She turned it there,and began watching. "Are we allowed to move to Bakini Bottom?" Renesmee asked looking up at her grandmother,and her aunt. "BECAUSE I WANNA MEET SPONGEBOB! BADLY! HES SQUARE AND A SPONGE!" Renesmee was filled with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens)   Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:22 pm

I laughed. No, sorry honey we can't. I said, faking sadness.
Back to top Go down
Esme

Esme

PostSubject: Re: Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens)   Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:27 pm

That would be pretty cool though wouldn't it Nessie?
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens)   Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:34 pm

"YEAH! And I'd marry Spongebob,then Jakey would get mad,and yell at Spongebob. Then,Spongebob,and I would divorce and I'd marry Jacob. Then,Spongebob would get back with Sandy." Renesmee chuckled. She had a very active imagination.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens)   Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:40 pm

You have one very interesting imagination, kiddo. I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Esme

Esme

PostSubject: Re: Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens)   Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:46 pm

All I could do was smile.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens)   Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:48 pm

Renesmee smiled. "I'm tired." She said,sounding exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Esme

Esme

PostSubject: Re: Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens)   Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:29 pm

That's no good. I smiled. ready for bed? I asked
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens)   Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:40 pm

Renesmee nodded. She ran into the bathroom,and changed into her Spongebob PJ's. Then she walked back out,and grabbed her tiara. She loved being Renesmee. She got attention like that at age 10. Who else would?

(OOC: Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens) Spongeboba xDDD)
Back to top Go down
Esme

Esme

PostSubject: Re: Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens)   Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:42 pm

"Well don't you look princessy!" I said watching her and her tiara
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens)   Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 pm

Renesmee smiled and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Esme

Esme

PostSubject: Re: Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens)   Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:41 am

do you want a ride or are you walking? I asked her
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens)   Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:46 am

Renesmee began to skip up the stairs,playing with her locket. "WHERE IS WEREHOUSEE MOUSE??" She yelled,laughing.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens)   Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:47 am

I came in through the door following Edward, we had just been for a run. "Hey everyone" I said smiling. Then watched Renesmee and Esme go up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightroleplay.forumcanadien.org
Esme

Esme

PostSubject: Re: Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens)   Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:49 am

Hello Bella, Edward. Welcome back I said. Taking Nessie upstairs to bed.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens)   Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:50 am

Renesmee looked behind her. "MOMMY!" She yelled,running down the steps,her feet barly touching the ground. She ran over to Bella,and hugged her tight. "Auntie Alice,and Grandma say Santa is going to bring me something nice for Christmas this year,and they also said we cant move to Bakini Bottom. Why cant we?" I asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens)   Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:52 am

I laughed, "Because it's all the way at the bottom of the sea" I then look at Esme and Alice as if to say 'What did you say?'.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightroleplay.forumcanadien.org
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens)   Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:55 am

"Awh. We cant But I wanna meet Spongebob!" Renesmee yelled,with excitement. She loved Spongebob. She wore Spongebob Squarepants PJ's for crying outloud. Then she grabbed her tiara. "And look mommy,Imma princess!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens)   Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ahh. (Bella,Alice,Esme,Cullens)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next