The Twilight Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role play as your favourite twilight characters or create your own

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff!
Holly! Bella Cullen! Alice Application Bella-quote Zoe! Alice Cullen! Alice Application Alicecullenblue320x480uwas
Spotlight Voting !!!
Graphic of the month??? To be confirmed Female of the month??? To be confirmed Male of the month??? To be confirmed Member of the month??? To be confirmed Topic of the month??? To be confirmed Quote of the month??? To be confirmed
Affiliates
free forum

Alice Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Alice Application Empty
PostSubject: Alice Application   Alice Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:51 am

She lives in a fairy tale

Alice Application Alice-1
VAMPIRE
Too far for us to find

What’s your name?? Smile

Alice Cullen!

Where do you come from?? Smile

Biloxi, Mississippi!

Where are you living now?? Smile

Forks, USA, North America

House or Appartment?? Smile

House

Any Room Mates?? Smile

Jasper Hale, Rosalie Hale, Emmett Cullen, Carlisle Cullen, Esme Cullen, Edward Cullen, Bella Cullen & Renesmee Cullen!

What about the rest of your family?? Smile

There's nothing really known about Alice's real family, her history is vauge. The only real thing known is that she has a neice living in Biloxi and had a sister Cynthia.
  • Married to Jasper Cullen
    Adopted into the Cullens
    Sister Cynthia and one niece

How bout your own history?? Smile

Alice was held in a mental asylum because of her ability to have visions. There she was the favorite of a vampire who worked in the building. James, a hunter vampire, took the challenge of hunting her simply because another vampire desired her. Once it was clear to him that James was after her, he, the vampire who worked in the asylum, freed Alice and changed her before James could kill her. James killed the other vampire instead. She had no memory of these events and was left to find her own way.

Forgotten the taste and smell

What do you look like?? Smile

Alice is a very friendly person, and she shares the physical traits associated with vampires, such as inhuman beauty, pale skin, golden eyes (which darken as thirst increases) and deep purple shadows under her eyes (when she is thirsty). She is described as being petite, the shortest of the Cullens at 4'10", "thin in the extreme", with small, "pixie-like" features. She is also described to have large eyes and long, delicate eyebrows. Her hair is cropped short, spiky, and inky black!

What bout your personality?? Smile

Alice is portrayed as being optimistic, and she loves and cares for Bella like a sister. She often ignores other people's advice and does things her own way, which usually results in the outcome being better than predicted. She loves to sing with music three octaves higher than the song really is with her silvery bell-like voice. She has vicarious fun dressing up Bella "like a three-dimensional paper doll" and decorating for and throwing parties. She also loves shopping at expensive shops in large malls as well as makeovers!

Describe yourself in 3 words!

Hyper, Short, Shopaholic

Love a world that shes left behind

Quote :
Rp Sample: I was so bored. I wasn't aloud to go on another shopping trip because I went last week and I'd lent Jasper my car. All the boys had gone hunting and the rest of us were left at home. Bella was out in the garden with Renesmee and Rosalie, Esme was upstairs cleaning just for the sake of it. I was all alone in the living room with nothing to do. Ugh, it was so boring. I went outside, it was a nice day. The sun was shining and we were 'sparkling', renesmee had already gotten use to that. Her advancing age was no longer a problem, for it had slowed to a normal human speed. Of which everyone was happy. Though her mind adapted to new infomation like she was alot older then she looks. Bella sometimes over reacted to that, but Carlisle told her not too and asured her everything was normal. Well we didn't know what normal was with Renesmee's kind but when we met Nahoul that time, he really gave Carlisle something to work on. The atmosphere since the that day in the clearing with the volturi had always been happy and no-one could doubt the fact that we weren't lucky anymore. We just hoped the peace would last. For the volturi had found ways to escape my visions and because of that we were all a little panicky though we never let it show. I kept searching everytime I got a chance I would search not for my benefit but for my families. We'd become alot closer since that day. In many ways Renesmee was more then a member of our family, she was a blessing. Something we hardly believed could be given to use, a race with no soul. Though I didn't like to think like that no one did. But then again heaven might still exist for us, we tried and thats all we could do. We just all hoped that would be enough.

Keep your feet on the ground

This amazing app was made by your amazing admin (Not) Smile Zoe xxx

While your heads in the clouds
Back to top Go down

Alice Application
Page 1 of 1