The Twilight Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role play as your favourite twilight characters or create your own

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff!
Holly! Bella Cullen! School. Boring. School. Bella-quote Zoe! Alice Cullen! School. Boring. School. Alicecullenblue320x480uwas
Spotlight Voting !!!
Graphic of the month??? To be confirmed Female of the month??? To be confirmed Male of the month??? To be confirmed Member of the month??? To be confirmed Topic of the month??? To be confirmed Quote of the month??? To be confirmed
Affiliates
free forum

School. Boring. School.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

School. Boring. School. Empty
PostSubject: School. Boring. School.   School. Boring. School. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:23 am

I pulled into the parking lott in my boring school car that only went at about 100 miles an hour. I knew I could run faster then that, but I wasn't aloud to run either. It was another typical rainy day of forks. I grabbed my umbrella from the back and put it up, then sat on the hood of my car, waiting for the others. Like usual, loads of people stared at me while I waited. But they stared at us all, we were use to it. Lately since Bella had started coming back to school we had more attention on us, because she looked so different and people kept thinking it was our fault. Which it was, but still.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: School. Boring. School.   School. Boring. School. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:42 am

I got out of the the car and stood beside Alice, scanning the lot, scowling it the humans who gave us a good stare. Ughh, whats their problem? I moaned to Alice, I wish I could rip every humans head of that stares at us and gives us mucky looks. I angered.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: School. Boring. School.   School. Boring. School. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:46 am

I laughed. Same. I said. But at least they stare at you because your good looking, they stare at me coz I'm strange. I said.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: School. Boring. School.   School. Boring. School. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:47 am

I rolled my eyes sighing, they are weird. I said in an attempt to make her feel a little better.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: School. Boring. School.   School. Boring. School. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:48 am

I smiled. Yeah some of them are. I said.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: School. Boring. School.   School. Boring. School. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:50 am

Emmett I called as he was talking forever.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: School. Boring. School.   School. Boring. School. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:56 am

He'll be here soon. I said, then started staring at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: School. Boring. School.   School. Boring. School. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:59 am

I looked back, looking for Emmett annoyed starting to fidget.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: School. Boring. School.   School. Boring. School. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:01 am

3, 2, 1 I said counting down the time until Emmett eventually came out of the tree's.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: School. Boring. School.   School. Boring. School. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:02 am

Finaly, I said holding onto Emmett's hand, he apologised and we kissed. We started to walk towards the school entrance holding hands smiling, like always.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: School. Boring. School.   School. Boring. School. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:15 am

I watched them walk into school. Emmett hadn't gone on the hunting trip the other guys had. He'd stayed behind. 1) Because he didn't want to be away from rose. 2) He was apparently fed enough and 3) There was a boxing match on TV tonight he didn't wanna miss. I stayed sat there for a few minutes then made my own way into school.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: School. Boring. School.   School. Boring. School. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:17 am

I looked back for Alice, saw her and smiled then turned back around and looked at Emmett smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: School. Boring. School.   School. Boring. School. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:42 am

I pulled up in my car and hopped out, gracefully. I said "Alice" In a normal tone but I knew she could hear me.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightroleplay.forumcanadien.org
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: School. Boring. School.   School. Boring. School. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:44 am

I saw Bella's car pull up but I just carried on walking with Emmett, we reached the entrance as the first bell rang. We walked to our first lesson, science.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: School. Boring. School.   School. Boring. School. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:30 pm

I ran to Alice, not wanting to notice the people staring. I then turned my attention to Rose and Em to wave but they had gone.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: School. Boring. School.   School. Boring. School. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:38 pm

"Hey Bells, you seem in a rush whats up?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: School. Boring. School.   School. Boring. School. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:19 am

"I don't like people staring" I answered looking around.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: School. Boring. School.   School. Boring. School. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:11 pm

"None of us do" I said, sighing. I turned around and at on a bench.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: School. Boring. School.   School. Boring. School. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:13 pm

I followed, I didn't breathe when I was at school. I flashed my eyes around the lot and back to Alice.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: School. Boring. School.   School. Boring. School. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:49 pm

Whatcha got next? I asked.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: School. Boring. School.   School. Boring. School. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:56 pm

"Biology" I said and cringed at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: School. Boring. School.   School. Boring. School. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:09 pm

Same, I got Mr.Hayne's though. There doing blood testing. I said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: School. Boring. School.   School. Boring. School. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:12 pm

"I think mine is looking at pigs heart and lungs, If I were human I would have been sick. But i think i may have to hold my breathe or I'll start puking up blood. Is that even possible?" I said looking abit wooried.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: School. Boring. School.   School. Boring. School. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:16 pm

Just skip Bells, I don't wanna be out here alone. I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: School. Boring. School.   School. Boring. School. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:21 pm

"I don't know I'm not good at Lying" I said smiling. "I would have gone if Edward was there and there wasn't going to be so much blood" I added looking at the school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School. Boring. School.   School. Boring. School. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School. Boring. School.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Forum :: The World :) :: America :: Forks, Washington :: Forks High-
Jump to: