The Twilight Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role play as your favourite twilight characters or create your own

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff!
Holly! Bella Cullen! A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) - Page 2 Bella-quote Zoe! Alice Cullen! A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) - Page 2 Alicecullenblue320x480uwas
Spotlight Voting !!!
Graphic of the month??? To be confirmed Female of the month??? To be confirmed Male of the month??? To be confirmed Member of the month??? To be confirmed Topic of the month??? To be confirmed Quote of the month??? To be confirmed
Affiliates
free forum

A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:51 am

None of your business, now stay there. I knew Aro wouldn't kill me, but the other two I wasn't sure about and I didn't want to take any chance's. Well Aro would kill me but it wasn't likely.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:03 am

I unlocked the car and got out, "Renesmee, please stay here" I said then I locked the car and ran after Alice
Back to top Go down
https://twilightroleplay.forumcanadien.org
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:08 am

I turned around. Bella get back in that car. I growled. If you leave Renesmee there alone, she is in danger.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:09 am

"Fine, you stay with her at least tell me whats going on" I shouted back.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:11 am

Bella, I know what I'm doing you don't. You have to stay with her. They were watching alright, they know where here. It is more then likely that they won't just let us drive out of here safely.I told her, an angry tone to my voice.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:12 am

"Fine, But text me if your indanger." I said turning round and sprinting back to the car.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:14 am

I will. I said, and watched her run back to the car. At least she'd gone without causing a fuss. I looked back at the car and smiled at renesmee hoping she would be alright. Then I turned around, took a deep breath and climbed the stairs which lead to the door of the castle.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:15 am

I got back in the car and cuddled Renesmee.
Back to top Go down
Jane Volturi

Jane Volturi

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:40 am

Jane had been watching the three Cullen's since they arrived near the castle. She watched as Alice and Bella argued. As Alice started to climb the castle steps, Jane went and opened the door. "Hello Alice" said she.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:22 pm

I just nodded and entered the castle. Hello Jane. I said, in an emotionless tone.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:31 pm

Renesmee looked through the window. "But mommy. I wanna know if Auntie Alice is okay." She tried to unlcok the door,but she couldnt.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:39 pm

"Don't worry she will be fine" I said in a reassuringly tone.
Back to top Go down
Jane Volturi

Jane Volturi

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:41 pm

"Why exactly are you here, Alice?" said Jane, her head tilted to the side. "I suppose you aren't here to join the ranks of the Volturi"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:49 pm

Corse not. Carlisle is my father, I would never go against him, or Jasper, Or Edward, Or any of them. They are my family. I said.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:51 pm

Renesmee began to quote the outer limits. "Theres nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controling transmissions. If we wish to make it louder.we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer,we will tune it too a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the virtical. We can roll the image. Make it flutter. We can change the focas to a soft blur. A sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour,sit quietly. And we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat,there is nothing wrong with your television. You are about to perticipate in a great adventure. You are about to experiance The ah in mystery. Which reaches from the inner mind to the "Outer Limits"." Renesmee chuckled. Although she was quoted the Outer Limits opening sequance from the 60's,when she wasnt born,it was much like where she was in Volterra. They could control what the Cullens did. They were great rulers,and Nessie knew that.
Back to top Go down
Jane Volturi

Jane Volturi

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:54 pm

Jane sighed. "If you would, please answer my question. Why are you here?" said Jane, getting impatient. She wasn't a patient person, or a nice person at that.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:58 pm

I didn't want to mension that Renesmee and Bella where here. She wouldn't take to kindly to that, so I just made something up. I'm here because I came to see how your getting along. I said. I haven't seen you in my vision's for a while. It made sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Jane Volturi

Jane Volturi

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:03 pm

Jane raised an eyebrow. "You came here, to see how we were? Fine. Though, Aro may want to see you" she said a small smile twitching on her lips.

Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:06 pm

Well, I suppose I better go see him then. But I can't stay long, I have a flight to catch. I said, I knew I had to see him they'd make me.
Back to top Go down
Jane Volturi

Jane Volturi

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:10 pm

OOC: Do you want to act as Aro for now, or should I?

"Good, that was easy, wasn't it? Follow me" mused Jane motioning with her hand for Alice to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:11 pm

OOC: You can Razz x

Alright then. I said, and followed behind her.

Back to top Go down
Jane Volturi

Jane Volturi

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:15 pm

OOC: Okay XP

Jane entered the throne room, and waited for Aro to notice them.

Aro was talking to Caius and Marcus, as he notice Jane come in. "Jane, dear one!" he mused.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:16 pm

I hesitantly followed her into the throne room. Jasper wasn't going to be happy with this but aslong as I survived he had no reason to lose his head.
Back to top Go down
Jane Volturi

Jane Volturi

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:19 pm

"Oh, and Alice, too! What a wonderful surprise. How is Carlisle, and the rest of your family?" he asked.

Jane waited patiently, well as patient as she could get, as Aro talked to Alice.

Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:21 pm

They're good thanks. How about yourself? I asked, politely. It was fake politeness but Aro's politeness was fake aswell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)   A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Visit To Volterra(Bella,Jane,Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next