The Twilight Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role play as your favourite twilight characters or create your own

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff!
Holly! Bella Cullen! Renesmee Carlie Cullen Bella-quote Zoe! Alice Cullen! Renesmee Carlie Cullen Alicecullenblue320x480uwas
Spotlight Voting !!!
Graphic of the month??? To be confirmed Female of the month??? To be confirmed Male of the month??? To be confirmed Member of the month??? To be confirmed Topic of the month??? To be confirmed Quote of the month??? To be confirmed
Affiliates
free forum

Renesmee Carlie Cullen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Carlie Cullen Empty
PostSubject: Renesmee Carlie Cullen   Renesmee Carlie Cullen Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:42 pm

She lives in a fairy tale

Renesmee Carlie Cullen Mackenzie-Foy-renesmee-carlie-cullen-12739506-400-400

Too far for us to find

What’s your name?? Smile

Renesmee Carlie Cullen

Where do you come from?? Smile

Your Home town here!

Forks.

City, Country, Continent

Cullen home

House/Appartment

Any Room Mates?? Smile

My mommy Bella,and my daddy Edward.

What about the rest of your family?? Smile

Auntie Alice. Uncle Jasper. Uncle Emmett. Auntie Rosalie. Grandma Esme,and Grandpa Carlisle. And,Grandma Renee,and Grandpa Charlie.

How bout your own history?? Smile

Well. I was born in Forks. Raised in Forks,and I'm still living here. My mom Bella was a human,and my dad Edward was a vampire when I was born. Therefore, I came out as a half-vampire.

Forgotten the taste and smellWhat do you look like?? Smile

I am three years old,but I look ten.

What bout your personality?? Smile

I'm very happy. I can be peppy,and I'm never depressed. Especially around Jake

Describe yourself in 3 words!

Peppy,Happy,and Sweet.

Love a world that shes left behind

Rp Sample:
Quote :
Chandler walked into the library, hoping to find a good book to read. She didn't know what type of books this library had, or what type of genre's this library had. She had hoped there were some fantasy books. She could easily get lost in a book, if the genre was fantasy. She hated non-fiction books, because they were about non-fictional stuff, such as sponges, who would wanna read about boring sponges? Definitely not Chandler, she prefered books, where the hero would rise, and defeat the cowardly villain. Or, books where the main character had to make a decision to save her life, or her friends, or just stuff that couldn't happen in real life. Life was too boring to read non-fiction books, and she knew that.

She walked into the non-fiction section. Of course they had a non-fiction library, what kind of school didn't have a non-fiction section in they're library? She browsed through the books, and she found one that spiked her interest. The colors of the book were dynamic, and the books cover had such good cover art. Chandler had to check this one out. However, she didn't know how it worked at Forks High, at her middle school, you would just walk up the counter, scan your card, and check out your book. She had no idea how it worked at Forks High, or any other high school for that matter. She was a freshman and it was all new to her. Everything about school was an emotional less black hole, of nerves.

Chandler walked to a random student, hoping they knew. "Hello." She said, trying not to make herself sound like a fool. She continued to talk, trying to sound like a professional. Freshman? How could a freshman be a professional? She had no idea, but she tried to make herself sound the least bit smart. "Excuse me, find sir or madam, do you have any idea how I check out a book here?" She hit her for-head right after she said that. She sounded like an idiot, and there was no stopping that. She just looked at the person, hoping they would answer her, before she ran off in silence. That would be presentable though. She was after all a freshman, and all kids went through this type of thing they're first year in high school. She even betted that person had went through it. However, she didn't know anything about him, or her. She was just asking a question. Everyone asked questions. Was she right? She had no idea.

Chandler had to clear her mind. She knew she was being a bit dramatic with all of her thoughts. breath, breath She thought to herself, taking deep breaths. She took a deep breath, then just stared at the person she was talking to. She was hoping for an answer soon enough.

Keep your feet on the ground

This amazing app was made by your amazing admin (Not) Smile Zoe xxx

While your heads in the clouds
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Renesmee Carlie Cullen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renesmee Carlie Cullen   Renesmee Carlie Cullen Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:48 pm

Renesmee Carlie Cullen Alicecullen
Back to top Go down

Renesmee Carlie Cullen
Page 1 of 1